Condominiums designed for life at Ossington and Dundas.
For More Information, Call:
THE TWELVE HUNDRED
BOUTIQUE RESIDENCE DESIGNED FOR LIFE AT OSSINGTON AND DUNDAS. It’s a residence that is defined by this time and this place. A building with a distinct presence, yet one that is seamlessly integrated into the neighbourhood. A contemporary statement of now that builds upon a rich history. A home that complements the past, contemplates the moment and sets the stage for what’s to come.
Now Accepting Worksheets
Starting From The Low $500's
CITY LIVING IN THE PERFECT SETTING Close to the action and steps away from some of the most celebrated restaurants in the city, The Twelve Hundred is the place to be. It’s a neighbourhood with an evolving history and vibrant character. A mix of bustling urban activity centred on Dundas Street and tree-lined serenity along Lakeview Avenue, it offers the best of both worlds in the world’s best city. Perfectly positioned in the centre of Toronto’s most notable streets, you’re around the corner from Ossington’s trendy boutiques and restaurants, down the street from a thriving nightlife scene in Dundas West and just a short walk to fashionable West Queen West or the diverse culinary attractions of College West and Little Italy. Along with the proximity to Trinity Bellwoods Park and its famous cherry blossoms, farmers’ market, tennis courts and more, it’s a location that truly has it all.
Steps from the Ossington strip, College Street and Queen West, it’s a neighbourhood where you can enjoy world-class dining, a bar-hopping evening out, festivals and everything in between. Lose yourself in endless options, just minutes from your door.
parks minutes away
WITHIN THE SURROUNDING AREA
VIP Platinum Access From The LOW $500's
Top 5 Reasons to Live at
The Twelve Hundred Condos
1. Trendy Location – The city’s Trinity Bellwoods neighbourhood is a highly sought after community, a very established neighbourhood home to beautiful single-family and row houses. The Twelve Hundred Condos will be the first condo launch in this area in a decade, demand for this project will be very high. CondoNow notes that many other popular neighbourhoods are situated nearby including Little Portugal, West Queen West, Little Italy, Kensington Market, and Chinatown.
2. Transit Options – Residents of The Twelve Hundred Condos will have immediate access to TTC Streetcar and bus routes right outside the front door, quickly connecting them to the subway, educational institutions, and major downtown employment hubs. Commuting throughout the city using public transportation is a breeze, no need to own a vehicle when living here. The area is also extremely cyclist friendly with protected bike lanes on nearby streets.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – The area surrounding The Twelve Hundred Condos is an extremely amenity-rich neighbourhood, offering residents a plethora of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities, many of which can be accessed on foot. Boutique shops, local eateries, name-brand retailers, and a wide variety of entertainment options abound the area. Major city attractions including Kensington Market and the Eaton Centre are easily accessible.
4. Green Space – The Twelve Hundred Condos is conveniently situated close to plenty of natural green space, a great perk for nature lovers. Trinity Bellwoods Park, one of the city’s larger and well-known parks is located within walking distance of home and is so much more than just a park. Trinity Bellwoods offers residents a playground, walking trails, a recreation centre, hockey rink, baseball diamonds, tennis courts, an off-leash dog area, and much more. Other nearby green spaces include Dufferin Grove Park and McCormick Park.
5. Great for Students and Professionals – Looking to live close to work or campus and cut down on the daily commute? Residents of The Twelve Hundred Condos are just a short streetcar ride away from the Financial District and Hospital Row. Post-secondary students can easily access downtown university campuses including OCAD, UofT, and Ryerson University via transit in just minutes.