WELCOME TO NORTH YORK’S VIBRANT METRO PARK
Rarely will you find another community as connected and equally accessible to nature, as it is to the flow of the city. Centrally located in a highly desirable and convenient North York neighborhood, just south of the intersection at Don Mills and Eglinton, Metro Park Condominiums boasts proximity to parks, culture, and retail destinations–without sacrificing the urban experience.
Now Accepting Worksheets
Metro Park Condominium is an absolutely new high-rise by DBS Developments that coming soon to Eglinton and Don Mills. Metro Park, a community situated steps from Eglinton and Don Mills, Aga Khan Museum, The Science Centre, nature trails and parks, and of course, the soon-to-be-ready LRT line – New Station!
Rarely will you find another community as connected and equally accessible to nature, as it is to the flow of the city. Centrally located in a highly desirable and convenient North York neighborhood, just south of the intersection at Don Mills and EglintonSituated perfectly for the active lifestyle, Metro Park connects you with everything you need to explore, unwind, and discover. When you live at Metro Park Condominiums, location is everything.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
Location is everything at Metro Park Condominiums.
- Ontario Science Centre
- Aga Khan Museum
- Shops at Don Mills
- Service Ontario
- Costco, Real Canadian Superstore, The Home Depot and many more
- Close proximity to Don Valley Parkway, also connecting to the Gardiner Expressway
- Travel north to Highway 404 and Highway 401
- Short distance to Downtown Toronto
- Located close to the Don Mills and Eglinton Ave E intersection, this ambitious project is located in one of the city’s most connected neighborhoods.
- Boasting quick access to daily living amenities and natural escapes, you can easily access everything you need for daily living. This transit-oriented neighborhood is also one of the most accessible locations in North York where you can easily commute to the commercial districts and adjacent municipalities
- This project will soon rise in one of North York’s most promising locations. The intersection of Don Mills and Eglinton makes this place a highly connected place to settle in.
- Thriving business and commercial centers are located in almost every compass point. A short drive north of the project, CF Don Mills Shopping Centre and the surrounding area houses a plethora of retail and amenities. CF Don Mills Shopping Centre harbors over a dozen retail and stores that include eateries, clothiers, electronic stores, and other amenities.
- The surrounding area also houses establishments such as supermarkets, department stores, the Aga Khan Museum, numerous parks, and conservation areas. A few minutes west of the development, residents can easily access home improvement stores along with other amenities that cater to daily essential needs. Sky Zone Trampoline Park is also located in this part of the city which is ideal for a quick escapade for the whole family.
- The Neighbourhood
Big things are coming to the corner of King West and Dufferin. It’s the connection point for four different neighbourhoods — King West, Queen West, Liberty Village and South Parkdale – some of the most popular areas to live in downtown Toronto.
- Lifetime Developments
When you invest, you need to make sure it’s with a trusted builder. One that’s going to give you a quality product and innovative design.
Things like Clear – the world’s smartest air and water purification technology, gyms with Free Motion Fitness, co-working space that’s actually functional, and a focus on the local art community make Lifetime a developer that thinks about its residents first.
The corner of King West and Dufferin will be one of the most connected in the city. With the King Streetcar at your door, a short walk to the Exhibition Go Stop and the new Ontario Line Smart Track Station coming, you’ll be able to get everywhere you need to be from XO2 Condos.
- The Future of South Parkdale
This neighbourhood is what Liberty Village was in 2004 – it’s in a time of transition, positioned for massive growth and the XO Development is just the starting point.
What does this mean? Get in now so you can watch your investment dollars grow, just like they did in Liberty Village. We all wish we would have bought in Liberty Village ten years ago, so now is the time to get into XO2 Condos.