The Frederick Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Camrost Felcorp. Coming soon to 1 Frederick Todd Way in East Toronto.Rising 30-storeys above Leaside’s beautiful tree canopy, with a plethora of grocery, retail, and urban conveniences on-site. The Frederick provides a convenient everyday escape without having to travel far. Coming Soon.
Now Accepting Worksheets
The Frederick Condos is the next phase residence to call the Upper East Village community home, set along a brand new proposed city street in the east end’s burgeoning Leaside community. This luxury high-rise condominium will bring a vibrant downtown feel to a quickly growing uptown neighbourhood. Featuring innovative amenities and stylish suites, The Frederick Condos will offer urban ease with all of the extras.
Commuting throughout the city is a quick and efficient daily task when living at The Frederick Condos. TTC bus routes are conveniently accessible to residents just steps away from the front door. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT also runs right past home, transporting riders across the city 60% faster. Take the subway from Eglinton Station to Union Station in less than 45 minutes. Motorists are just minutes from the Don Valley Parkway, which will quickly connect them north to Highway 401 or south into Toronto’s downtown core in under 20 minutes.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Steps to the Eglinton LRT and Laird Station in Leaside
- 5-min walk to the Laird LRT station
- 7-min walk to Sunnybrook Park
- 15-min walk to the Bayview Strip
- Pape Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line
- Local bus service and public transportation
- Easy access to Don Valley Parkway, Highway 401 and Allen Expressway
- Short distance to downtown Toronto
- The East York Town Centre and Jenner Jean-Marie Community Centre
- The Overlea Mews
- Don Valley trail system
- Nearby parks such as Ernest Thompson Seton Park, Sunnybrook Park and Edward Gardens
Rising 30-storeys above Leaside’s beautiful tree canopy, with a plethora of grocery, retail, and urban conveniences on-site. The Frederick provides a convenient everyday escape without having to travel far.
- Open Space
- Fitness Centre with Yoga and Meditation
- Games and Rec Room,
- Tranquil Zen Garden,
- Outdoor Lounge with Pizza Oven, Billiards Lounge, Private Indoor/Outdoor Dining
- Flexible Indoor/Outdoor Co-Working Space
- Pet Spa,
- Dog Run
- Water Therapy Room with Sauna and Spa Showers
- The Neighbourhood Big things are coming to the corner of King West and Dufferin. It’s the connection point for four different neighbourhoods — King West, Queen West, Liberty Village and South Parkdale – some of the most popular areas to live in downtown Toronto.
- Lifetime Developments When you invest, you need to make sure it’s with a trusted builder. One that’s going to give you a quality product and innovative design. Things like Clear – the world’s smartest air and water purification technology, gyms with Free Motion Fitness, co-working space that’s actually functional, and a focus on the local art community make Lifetime a developer that thinks about its residents first.
- Connectivity The corner of King West and Dufferin will be one of the most connected in the city. With the King Streetcar at your door, a short walk to the Exhibition Go Stop and the new Ontario Line Smart Track Station coming, you’ll be able to get everywhere you need to be from XO2 Condos.
- The Future of South Parkdale This neighbourhood is what Liberty Village was in 2004 – it’s in a time of transition, positioned for massive growth and the XO Development is just the starting point. What does this mean? Get in now so you can watch your investment dollars grow, just like they did in Liberty Village. We all wish we would have bought in Liberty Village ten years ago, so now is the time to get into XO2 Condos.