Welcome to Radio Arts, an exciting new 14-storey condominium coming soon to Downtown Hamilton! Located at King St W & Caroline St, Radio Arts places future residents in the heart of a thriving city surrounded with a fantastic assortment of restaurants, cafes, services and shops. Residents will also find themselves just moments from the upcoming Hamilton LRT, the Hamilton Centre GO Station, Highway 403, Mohawk College, McMaster University and so much more that this booming city has to offer!
Now Accepting Worksheets
Radio Arts Condos is a new pre-construction condo coming soon to King and Caroline at 206 King Street West in Hamilton.Radio Arts creates an artfully designed condo and vibrant new chapter for 206 King St. W. in downtown Hamilton.With a condominium paying homage to the past while rising to 14 storeys and a total of 122 units developed by Canlight.
CANLIGHT is a real estate management, advisory and investment firm, made up of two main pillars, property management and real-estate development. They offer management services for condominiums, residential rental units, commercial, non-profit and institutional buildings.Canlight focuses on three main values including being innovative smart and caring. They are an innovative company because they focus on finding solutions to big challenges, generating new ideas and learning from their mistakes. They focus on being a smart company because they invest in their employees and offer education, development and growth which in turn allows their staff to be the best in their career and the most knowledgeable in their field.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
- First 4 floors are loft-style
- Minutes drive to Hamilton GO Centre stop
- Lakeshore West GO to Union Station
- Easy access to the Upper Centennial Pkwy, QEW, and 403
- City’s Best Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment options
- 125+ waterfalls and trails in Hamilton
- Nearby parks such as Cline Park, Valley Park and Eramosa Karst Conservation Area
- Under 1 min walk to bus stop
- 4 min walk to future LRT
- 5 min walk to SoBi Bikeshare Station
- 12 min walk to Downtown GO
- 4 min drive to Highway 403
- 17 min drive to John C. Munro Int’l Airport
- Transit Score of 86 out of 100
- Bike Score of 96 out of 100
- Walk Score of 98 out of 100
Hamilton is the fifth most populous city in Ontario, but it has the 27th highest population density. This ensures there is plenty of space for everybody. Property can be massive, with lots of garden space, and a large proportion of the population lives in the sprawling areas around the downtown core.
- 24-hour Digital Concierge*
- High-tech Facial Recognition, SmartApp, Key Fob access*
- Lobby Lounge
- Private Mail & Parcel Room
- Fitness Studio
- Workspace & Wi-Fi Lounge with Outdoor Terrace
- Social Lounge with Prep Kitchen, Bar, Lounge Zones, Fireplace, Large Screen TV
- Two ‘Bookend’ Outdoor Terraces
- First terrace with extending lounge seating with firetable features
- Second terrace with BBQ and dining seating
- Underground Smart Stacked Parking
- Dedicated Bicycle Storage Rooms
- Individual Storage Lockers
- CLEAR Air & Water Purification System
- Hamilton is growing! Over $4.4 Billion is projected for city development including the new LRT from Eastgate Square to McMaster University, a new downtown entertainment hub, waterfront redevelopment, digital infrastructure, and more
- The city’s population is expected to grow by 236,000 new residents and 122,000 new jobs by 2051!
- Located in Downtown Hamilton at King St W & Caroline St, residents at Radio Arts will be surrounded with a fantastic collection of shops, restaurants, cafes, services and more all conveniently located within walking distance
- Hamilton’s landscape is rapidly changing with a $140 Million waterfront redevelopment that will transform West Harbour into a vibrant, pedestrian-friendly community along with a new $500 Million Entertainment hub located just a 4 minute walk away!
- Located steps from a stop along the upcoming Hamilton LRT! Residents at Radio Arts will have quick and easy access to the highly anticipated Hamilton LRT which will feature 17 stops on 14 kilometres of safe, rapid, and reliable light rail, from McMaster University through downtown Hamilton to Eastgate!
- Conveniently located just a quick 4 minute drive (or 12 minute walk) from the Hamilton Centre GO Station which features both GO Bus & GO Train Transit
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 5 minutes from Highway 403, seamlessly connecting you to Highway 407 & the QEW in just minutes
- Located just 8 minutes from Mohawk College, which is home to 30,000 students, and 8 minutes from McMaster University which is ranked 4th in Canada and 69th in the world and is one of only four Canadian universities consistently ranked in the world’s top 100! McMaster University is home to over 30,000 students, representing 120 countries
- Enjoying the great outdoors can be accomplished easily in Hamilton which is home to over 120 waterfalls! Some top sites to visit include the Royal Botanical Gardens, the Bruce Trail, Bayfront Park, Albion Falls, Tiffany Falls Conservation Area, Devil’s Punchbowl Conservation Area and more that are easily accessible in the surrounding area
- Less than 10 minutes from both St. Joseph’s Hospital and Hamilton General Hospital