Now Accepting Worksheets
Starting from the $400'S
M4 at M City is the newest condominium coming to City Center district. Experience the future of downtown Mississauga. Welcome to 67 stories M4 where a new, vibrant & world class destination is at your fingertips. Be first to get floor plans, pricing & VIP incentives to this distinctive condominium.
M4 Condos ia new mixed-use, high-rise condominium development in Mississauga. This pre-construction project by Urban Capital Property Group and Rogers Real Estate Development Limited is locatedt near the main intersection of Confederation Parkway and Burnhamthorpe Road. just minutes from Square One Shopping Centre.
This project will be the fourth phase of a 9 tower master-planned community that will sit along 15-acres. This development will will sit along 15-acres. Details about the tower’s height and unit mix are still forthcoming but we can expect this development to follow in the footsteps of its predecessors with a modern architectural design and open-concept floor plans.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD
Live in the heart of downtown and directly beside the Ryerson University campus and just steps from Yonge and Dundas Square. Nestled between the College and Dundas subway stations, the East Core’s growth has been driven by an influx of recent residential development and major investments in education, finance, health science and technology. Be a part of downtown’splaces to grow’ where redevelopment will bring more transit, more shops and more places to play.
City Center district
Square One transit hub
Cooksville GO station
2 acre public park & John Bed Cleary Park
Sheridan College Hazel Mccallion Campus
University of Toronto Mississauga Campus
Real Canadian Superstore
Shoppers Drug Mart
9 minute walk to
Square One Shopping Centre
9 minute walk to
Minutes away from
Highways QEW, 403 and the 401
REASONS TO INVEST IN
- 10-tower, $1.5 billion master planned condo community set to take shape in a prime downtown Mississauga location
- The community will feature towers ranging from 21 to over 80 storeys across a total of 15 acres
- Square One is minutes away. The mall is Ontario’s largest shopping centre and includes a Holt Renfrew, Hudson’s Bay, Walmart and Whole Foods Market
- M City will feature 2 acres of parkland, surrounded by prime retail and water features
- Mississauga is home to the GTA’s second largest condo market behind Toronto. In Q3 2016, sales of Mississauga condos jumped 20.9 per cent year-over- year and have continued that trend to 2020
- Mississauga has put forward a master plan entitled Downtown21, which aims to increase density, walkability, public transit and office space across the city’s downtown
- Surrounded by local landmarks: Mississauga Civic Centre and the 225,000 square foot Living Arts Centre
Urban Capital & Rogers Real Estate Development
Burnhamthorpe Road West, Mississauga
Burnhamthorpe & Redmond Road
67 Storey / 935 Suites
Starting from the $400's
Urban Capital Property Group is recognized as being one of Toronto’s top developers. Since their inception in 1996, they have gained an extensive portfolio of building innovative condominiums across the GTA. In the past few years, they have also made a successful move into the master-planned community market, receiving numerous industry accolades for their most recent developments.
Rogers Real Estate Development is a privately-held company notably owned by the Rogers Family. They have owned the land M City is slated to occupy for decades and long-debated the best use for it. Bolstered by the region’s rapid growth, they partnered with Urban Capital, a Toronto-based development firm with extensive experience in creating master-planned communities.
CORE Architects Inc. is an award-winning group of architects and interior designers based in Toronto. Since our formation in 1994, we have quickly distinguished ourselves amongst our competitors by our innovative yet thoughtful design solutions.
1 BED/1 BED + FLEX
2 BED/2 BED + MEDIA
3 BED/3BED + MEDIA
1 BEDROOM + FLEX
2 BEDROOM + MEDIA
Unlock price list for remaining units and details.