The Manderley CONDOS
North-west corner of Manderley Drive and Kingston Road
By First Service Residential
Floor Plans, VIP Pricing & Incentives Released.
Register Now to receive Building Information, Floor Plans, Pricelist
For More Information, Call:
The Manderley Highlights
- Located at the heart sea of Scarborough
- Close to Scarborough Town Centre
- Close to University of Toronto Scarborough Campus
- Close to Go Train station
- Close to Canadian Tire, Walmart Supercentre, Home Depot, LCBO
- Great lakeview with Terrace
- Close to Toronto Zoo, Scarborough bluff park, Cathedral Bluffs Park, Cudia Park
Top Reasons to Live/Invest at Manderley Condos
1. Toronto’s trendy Birch Cliff neighbourhood is popular among residents because of its proximity to the Danforth Village and The Beaches. Residents of The Manderley Condos will have access to amazing restaurants and boutique shops in the village and beautiful beaches and walking trails along the Bluffs. The area is very family-friendly with several schools within walking distance of The Manderley Condos
2. The TTC offers several different regional bus routes in the area, some running 24-hours. Residents of The Manderley Condos can easily connect to the Danforth GO station or Victoria Park subway station and commute into downtown Toronto in just 45 minutes.
3. Residents of The Manderley Condos will have the convenience of being able to walk along Kingston Road or up to Danforth Avenue and complete their daily errands without needing a vehicle. Residents will be able to enjoy nearby restaurants, cafes, shopping and entertainment options. Grocery and drug stores are also located in the area.
4. Travelling throughout the city by vehicle is quite easy when living at The Manderley Condos as motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in just 25 minutes via Kingston Road which connects to Lake Shore Boulevard East and the Gardiner Expressway.
The Manderley Condominiums
First Service Residential
1478 Kingston Road, Scarborough, ON
Warden Avenue & Kingston Road